Here is how you can easily play PUBG – Player’s Unknown Battleground Game on your PC or Laptop. To ensure that you don’t run into trouble, we have provided all the necessary steps to install and play PUBG game on your Personal Computer or Laptop.
PUBG – Player’s Unknown Battleground Overview
Players Unknown Battlegrounds, widely known as PUBG is one of the most popular multiplayer games. This is an online battle royale game which was developed and published by PUBG Corporation. PUBG was first released in 2017 for the Microsoft Windows users only. After some time it was also developed for Android, iOS, Xbox and PS4 devices.
When it comes to the gameplay, it is the last man standing type of game. In each round, there can be up to one hundred players which fight with each other till the end. Apart from the solo gameplay, the player can also proceed by making teams of two or four individuals. In this way, the last player or the whole team wins the match and got an opportunity of having a virtual chicken dinner.
Every match starts on a plane with players having a parachute. The player has to jump from the plane according to the map and where he wants to go first. After landing on the ground, the player is weaponless and needs to find them by wandering around. One more important thing that should be kept in mind is the playable area. This area continues to shrink with the onset of time and if you are outside this area then your health will decrease constantly.
The game includes almost every real-life things that we see daily and sometimes rarely. It includes quad bikes, cars, guns, medi kit, energy drinks, grenades and many more things like these. Now let’s move forward to know how to install and play PUBG on your PC.
How to Download and Install PUBG on Your PC
In this section, we will teach you how to establish PUBG on your device before playing it. There are many third party apps available in the market to play PUBG on your PC. Some of those apps are Bluestacks, Nox Player, etc. Apart from this, many people claimed that there is lag during the gameplay while using these types of apps. Hence, there is another app which assures completely smooth and lag-free gameplay. This app is named as Tencent Gaming Buddy which can be downloaded easily to play PUBG on your PC. It’s time to move forward and learn how to get PUBG on PC using Tencent Gaming Buddy.
Follow the step by step tutorial given below, carefully:
- Start your PC and open any of the internet browsers like chrome, firefox, etc.
- Now enter this URL, https://syzs.qq.com/en/ and press enter to continue
- A new window will appear, click on the ‘Download’ button
- After completion of the downloading process, get back to the Downloads folder in your internal storage
- Here you will find the downloaded file, open it to start the installation process
- After installation, click on the ‘Start’ button
- You will see that the PUBG game will be downloaded automatically
- Finally, after completion of downloading click on the ‘Play’ button
- You are ready to enjoy the Chicken Dinner!
Post Installation Procedures
Half of your work is done when you follow the instructions given before. There are some important manipulations you have to do in tencent gaming buddy for playing PUBG easily on your PC.
The first thing you will observe after installing it is the language. It will show everything in probably the chinese language and you will understand nothing if you don’t know this language. So, you have to change it to continue. Follow the instructions given below for changing the language to English:
- Navigate to the three stack menu present on the upper right corner of the home screen
- Now click on the last second option
- A new window will appear with numerous sub-menus
- Click on the last menu and you will see a list of different languages
- Find the English language from that list and click on it to activate (or any other language suitable for you)
- Finally, click on the left tab (Apply button) to proceed
- A popup will appear, click on the blue button to finish the process
- Reboot the PUBG emulator and language will be changed successfully.
The second thing you need to do after changing the language is downloading additional files. Once you start the Tencent Gaming Buddy, you will see the PUBG mobile icon. Click on the icon to open and start downloading important files (similar to OBB files) required to run the game. These files are quite similar to the OBB files which we download on the mobile when PUBG is launched for the first time.
Important Note: Let us consider you have already installed the Tencent Gaming Buddy or any other emulator app on another PC. In this case, you can copy the files from your computer to that one and save the time that will be acquired in the downloading procedure. You can find these files by following this path: C:\ Temp\ TxGameDownload. These files will be around 2GB in size and all you have to do is copy and paste to the another PC at the same file location.
Minimum Requirements in PC to Play PUBG Smoothly
As this is a heavy game, there are some of the basic requirements that need to be completed. If these requirements are not fulfilled then surely there will be a lag in the gameplay. Those requirements include:
- Intel Dual Core or AMD processor with 1.8 GHz processing speed
- 3 GB RAM
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce 9600GT or AMD Radeon HD 3600
- Windows 7+ operating system
- DirectX (version 9+)
Today, in this article we told you how to install PUBG in your PC, how to install and use the emulator app to play PUBG. We also told you about the post-installation requirements to proceed with the emulator. In the end, we told you about the minimum requirements that ensure smooth gameplay in your PC.
If you have any doubts related to the information given in this article, feel free to ask by commenting and through email given on our website. I hope you like this article and don’t forget to share this with your friends and fellow mates.