It is not a secret as to how many fans Pokémon might have gathered all these years long.
Dating back to almost as early as 1996, Pokémon Games have launched a series of games for fans that has always kept it’s standard high, be it with Pokémon Quest, Pokémon Go, or even Pokémon Master.
For iPhone gamers, Gamenvoy brings you a piece of good news! You can play these Pokémon games on your iPhone even without a Game Boy. Read the complete article to find out how to play Pokemon on iPhone and discover all the new information that you weren’t aware of.
Installation of Emulator for Pokémon Games in iPhone:
iPhone users know this for a fact that App Store is not allowed to keep emulators for downloading them. However, there are alternative ways for you to download them, which even Apple cannot prevent you from!
More at Gamenvoy:
- How to Play Call of Duty Like a Pro
- Here is how to Setup Gameloop best settings for 60 fPS
- Join the BattleGround with Top PUBG Mobile Controllers
- How to Register as VIP in GTA 5
- Best Clash of Clans Bases
It is very easy than what you think it is. Compilation of those apps or their enterprise certificates will easily allow you to download them. For your iPhones, iOS emulators like iNDS or Delta are good to go.
Installation of Pokémon ROMs:
Downloading emulators will not be enough unless you install a software version of your game known as ROM. Owning a backup version is illegal in the opinion of Nintendo’s Regulations.
Using Google will inform of all the ROMs required for the game, however, it is very important to keep in your mind to not share the game because of its copyright issues.
Use Game Play Color to Play Pokémon on Iphone:
Game Play Color will remain the leading option, whenever a web emulator comes in a discussion. Although Game Play Color comes with several precautions like, not possessing a saving feature, or limiting you to play only on Game Boy or Game Boy Color, it is easy to get.
If these shortcomings mean nothing to you at all, you may look for the directions whereby you can get Game Play Color:
1) Using Safari, download the Game Play Color web and click on Play Now.
2) Immediately click on Share and then on Add to Home Screen. On the Home Screen of your phone, you will find the Game Play app.
4) After logging into your Google Drive account, sync it to your account.
5) The convenient ROMs will automatically be showcased onto your screen as GamePlay searches for them. Choose the game accordingly.
Download and Play Pokémon Games Without Emulator:
You know, certain games do not require an emulator, like Pokémon Go, Pokémon Quest, Pokémon Masters.
1) Using App Store search the Pokémon game you want, and tap onto the Get button.
2) After giving your Apple ID password, you can easily download the game.
3) Once downloaded, click on the Game and allow the necessary details like location or birth date and after you sign in, you can enjoy this grand opportunity to be a part of the Pokémon family!
Pokémon Go is an AR(augmented reality) game that came into the limelight in the year 2016. The introduction of this game shook the gaming reality and its popularity exploded worldwide.
It was a unique kind of game where players will have to wander outside, in reality, to find Pokémons using the iPhone’s camera. People went crazy as they got to catch Pokémons like TV characters-Ash, Brock, and Misty as well as fight battles in the Pokémon gyms around.
This game is one of a kind and you will have an amazing experience while playing this.
In Pokémon Masters, you don’t have to collect Pokémons. Rather you need to collect Pokémon trainers as they come with an already paired Pokémon. The game has various episodes to complete and each episode has chapters that you must finish it to progress in the next one.
This is a fun game that you can play sitting on your couch on a lazy afternoon.
It is more or like the common old video games where you need to create a team with cube-shaped Pokémons. With that Pokemon army, you need to quest in Tumblecube Island. This game is simple yet different as you need to choose your squad carefully going through the abilities. It is an easy-to-go action game where you just have to tap to control the characters.
So whats the wait? Try out this incredible game of adventures and fun and test your luck and skills, NOW!
If this article helps you to gain the necessary information about how to play pokemon on iPhone, do share it then with your friends on Facebook, Reddit, and More!