Minecraft is a video game that has 2 different modes: Survival and Creative.
In creative mode, we create a three-dimensional world while breaking apart the 3D blocks. On the other hand, in survival mode, we have to find our own building supplies and food. In this mode, we can interact with moving creatures too. If you are new, you must learn ” How to Play Minecraft” before you can do advanced things like riding Llama.
Today we will be talking about one of the moving characters in Minecraft called Llama. Moreover, we will also guide you with ‘how to tame a Llama’.
1. What is Llama in Minecraft?
Llamas are the objective bodies that are horse-like creatures as shown in the picture.
Llamas are mostly used to transport big shipments. To fully use the Llama, we have to tame it. After taming it, we can decorate our Llama with various items like carpets, lead, wheat, etc. Let’s find out how to get a Llama in Minecraft and tame it.
2. Taming the Llama In Minecraft
For taming our Llama, we have to keep our hot bar empty as we need to use the hands to finish the job.
Note. Taming the Llama in Minecraft differs in every version of the game.
2.1. The different versions and the different ways to do it
- In JAVA, PC, MAC we have to use right-click for taming.
- When we play on pocket edition, we have to move the cursor on top of the Llama and press the mount button.
- In both the version of Xbox 360 and the One we need to hit the LT button on the controller.
- On PS-3,4 we should press the L2 button on the joystick.
- For the Wii U version, we have to push the ZL button on the gamepad.
- While playing on the Nintendo we need to press the ZL button on the controller
- When we are playing on windows- 10 we have to use the right-click button on the mouse to tame the Llama.
For achieving full control on Llama, we have to keep trying until we get to see the red hearts on screen as shown in the picture below:
While trying to get control over a Llama, it will resist several times. Finally, when it knocks us off, we have to keep trying to get over the Llama.
In every attempt, the Llama will let us sit a bit more before resisting back.
Eventually, it will go like this until the red heart appears as shown in the picture above. Once we get full control over a Llama, We will be able to ride Llama with the option to store items.
After taming a Llama in Minecraft, the decorative and storage will get unlocked for our Llama. See Below:
Overall after taming the Llama we will see that the Creature will stick around us and will help us if any mob or other creature tries to attack us just like a pet.
Besides, it will also add the other Llamas around us in the caravan without taming them.
That’s all we’ve got with ‘how to tame Llama in Minecraft’. For more Gaming updates, Stay tuned.