PUBG, popularly known as Players Unknown Battle Ground is a multiplayer battle royale game. The game is currently leading among all other online multiplayer games in terms of popularity worldwide.
In this game, players are dropped onto a lonely island and fight until he’s the last one standing there.
There are various modes namely the Classic Mode and the Arcade Mode.
You will find three maps in classic modes – Erangel, Sanhok, and Miramar.
You have the complete liberty of choosing to play alone or with your buddies. But mind you, its multiplayer option can provide much more amusement than you will ever experience.
Forming a team with your own buds, reviving your knocked-out friends and making strategies to win that “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner” title, are indeed exciting. To those who are unaware of playing Pubg Multiplayer with their friends, this is the right place you possibly have landed in.
How to Send a Friend Request
PUBG game has quite a hassle-free way to add any person of your wish. You have to know the display name of their PUBG game or the character ID so that you can add them.
Check it out step-by-step:
- Open your PUBG game application and tap the icon as shown in the picture below.
- Tap the icon of Add Friends and type the display name of the person.
- The profile of that person will pop-up if you’ve correctly typed the display name.
- Tap the Send icon.
You will be able to play together as soon as your friend will receive the notification and accept your request.
How to Accept a Friend Request
When you receive a friend request from your buddy, you are required to accept the friend request in order to see him in your list. Having trouble figuring out – how? Well, don’t worry! At Gamenvoy, we’ve got you covered.
Check out these steps to accept friend request in PUBG game:
- Run the PUBG game application.
- You will find a Friends Icon at the bottom left corner of the phone screen.
- Tap that Icon.
- A Red Dot will be shown if you’ve got a pending friend request.
- Tap it and accept your friend’s request.
- Now you have successfully added in your friend list.
How to Join or Add in the Lobby in PUBG
Now, this is the final step before you do actually play as a team with your own buddies. To join the game lobby-
- In order to let your friends join your lobby, you have to tap the Invite option marked in the picture below.
- Tap the Plus icon beside the display name to request the person to join.
- Once the person accepts your invite, he can enter the lobby.
- Accept the invitation that you’ll get and join the lobby of your friends.
- Now, you are in the lobby with your buddies.
- Make yourselves ready and tap on Start to play together.
As you land on the island and loot your guns and ammo to fight as a team, you must be well aware of your surroundings as who knows there might be an enemy waiting for an opportunity to kill you.
Strategize with your teammates and decide your next move together. Also don’t forget about the lethal blue circle, shrinking at different time intervals, while engaging in fights with other teams. Getting “Winner Winner Chicken Dinner” with your friends at the end is worth all the fun.