Not long ago there was a time, we would have played java games to be delighted. Now- the gaming world has changed and several fantastic new games and gaming apps have come into the frame.
While there are quite a few popular games – with high graphics, memory, and experience in our android, there are people who are still in love with Java games.
And – If you’re among them – finding how to play java games on android.
You are at the right place – Gamenvoy – to figure it how.
More at Gamenvoy:
Java and Android games are difference. For the newer games there are certain important techniques you need to follow. The up-to-date android is the toughest when it comes to Java conversion and emulation.
So, here is the secret on – How to Play Java games on Android. We are going to disclose an app that would help you to play Java games on your Android smartphone. In fact, you can play jar games on a personal computer as well.
How to Play Java Games on Android Using J2ME Loader?
Here are the steps to play java games on a smartphone. For running JAR-packaged JAVA programs, there is a JAR application or JAR game simulator named J2ME Loader. Read the following steps to understand the application, with immediate effect.
1. Open PlayStore and download J2ME Loader.
2. After you are done downloading and installing the app, watch out for the ‘+ button‘ /’Add button‘ at the lower right corner.
3. Open your phone’s file manager and select the JAR program you desire and adjoin to the application.
4. Tap the installed JAVA program, for e.g: Assasin’s Creed(as per your choice).
5. Personal habits are displayed in default. With those personal habits, you can set and also manage the environment of the JAVA program which includes aspect ratio, screen size, and likewise, according to the user.
After using this for so long now, I am very much satisfied with the result.
Features of J2ME Loader:
There are certain qualities of the J2ME loader that I would like to share. This is the list of my own observations and its specialties.
– This java games simulator is capable of supporting most 2D and 3D games smoothly, as promised.
– There is recent support for Bluetooth, just is the cherry on the cake.
– Supports multiplayer.
-It is still an open-source software(computer software available for modification by licensed programmers).
List of Top Java Games to Play on Android
These are some of the top Java Games you can play on android. These Java games are popular world-wide and quite entertaining to play. All of these games can be played by using J2ME loader as mentioned above.
1. Gangstar Rio City Of Saints APK
2. Driver San Francisco APK
3. Asphalt 6 Adrenaline APK
4. Prince of Persia 4 APK
6. Ben 10: Vengeance of Vilgax APK
7. Ice Age 4 APK
8. Avatar APK
9. Assassin’s Creed III APK
I hope this information reduces your time to find the right type of simulator and help you have fun with your ride to the nostalgiac city of Java Games. Now Play the Java Games on Android without any delay.
Loved the Post? Don’t Forget to Give Gamenvoy a thumbs Up
By Simply Sharing it with your friends on Facebook, Reddit, and Whatsapp.