Unfamiliar language in Fortnite could trouble by turning the navigation into an absolute nightmare.
Don’t worry – Gamenvoy would help you change the language in fornite with this spectacular tutorial.
The Fornite game by default sets the language according to your window or OS system language.
However, if you have unknowingly set up an unfamiliar language, it would be very tough to operate and play the game.
At times, you might want to uninstall the game, but never do so! Here you can easily change the language.
You must know that nothing changes with the game’s layout if you alter the in-game language of Fortnite. If you give some time, you will be able to fix the language very easily. Although, you can also opt to play in some different languages for better experience as per your wish.
You may get familiar with some languages while playing and the game experience may even make you understand some unknown languages too. You will see various new words and still be able to decipher them.
Changing the Fortnite Game language
Follow the steps given below in order to change the language of Fortnite:
- Log in to your Fortnite game and go to the Main Menu.
- Click on the three horizontal line icon present on the top right corner.
- Choose the left column out of two as it is the friend lists’ column while the other is of choice list.
- Click on the button at the top, which will direct you to the video settings of the game.
- Find the cog icon situated just next to the video settings.
More From Gamenvoy Blog:
- Here is how to Setup Gameloop best settings for 60 fPS
- Join the BattleGround with Top PUBG Mobile Controllers
- How to Register as VIP in GTA 5
- Best Clash of Clans Bases
- Little Alchemy 2 cheats, Tricks, and Hints
If you successfully locate the icon you are just a few steps away from fixing your problem. The cog icon is actually the game settings which has the option of region and language settings.
You will be able to change the language of Fortnite by managing the first option on the list. A list of languages will appear on the screen like this:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin America, Spain)
Just select a suitable language from the list and enjoy the gaming experience of Fortnite.
If you find this article helpful then do leave a comment down below. You can also visit Gamenvoy to check out How To Show Ping In Fortnite-IOS And Non-IOS Gadgets! Or What are the Zombies in Fortnite Called!
Also, don’t forget to share it with your friends and families on Facebook Reddit and More!